Monday, March 22, 2010

The Difference Between the Fans, and the Warriors

Sometimes you might find yourself in a position where, you have a bunch of people around you who like the same thing.
You try to take those people and bring them along the journey, but later find out that they are not equipped for battle.

Some, you might find yourself babysitting more then actually working with and along side of.
Some might screw you over because they are jealous and don't want you to surpass them, and try to only allow to go far enough to be whats needed to make them look good.

The moral of the story though, you gotta realize the fans, from the warriors, or else you'll just find yourself in constant limbo.
How do you do this? Well... you can tell by simply seeing if something doesn't feel right, or your simply not having a blast doing it, which should NEVER be the case. Life is about BREAKING BARRIERS, not about being chained down and holding your breathe.
And most of all you should never feel you have to hold back for them.

True friends WANT you to succeed, so then they can try to surpass you! And so on and so on ;P hehe

I've encountered many groups of people were each person is only looking their own one way. At the first sign that your not needed anymore, they erase all memory of you, no matter WHAT you've experienced together.
I can only blame myself, I was eager, and very determined

But now i'm stronger, wiser and sharper. I become more so everyday. With every experience. I know not to try to turn apples into flying horses... lol. Like i said, I can only blame myself for being so naive.

But I guess you live and learn, to pass storys like this along, so the next wave are smarter and stronger.

- Joey JcM

No comments:

Post a Comment